Solar Mounting Structure for Tin Roof Top Solar Panels PV Brackets
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.04 US $0.07|
|Purchase Qty. (watt)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Cartons and Wooden|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: solar mounting structure
- Application: Solar Energy
- Surface Treatment: Anodized
- Alloy: Alloy
- Name: Solar Mounting Structure
- Snow Load: 1.5kn/M2
- Trademark: ArtSign
- Origin: China
- Type: Aluminum Profiles
- Grade: 6005-T5 Series
- Technique: Extruded
- Certification: Australia Certificate
- Wind Load: 60m/S
- Installation Site: Rooftop
- Specification: Australia standards and SGS test reports
- HS Code: 76109000
ArtSign Solar was establised in 2006.
We develop, produce and sell high-quality mounting systems for almost all common PV systems for commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential use.
Our main market include Australia, Belgium, Chile, Denmark, France, Japan, Nepal, Philippines, South Africa, UK, USA and so on, small to large-scale solar power systems are installed all over the world.
ArtSign Solar has it's own R&D team to develop new products and improve products'quality constantly. Both rooftop and ground mounts are fast and easy to install.
ArtSign solar mounting structures are durable, can adapt to any terrain, and are certified to withstand heavy wind, rain and snow loads(with Australia standards and SGS test reports).
To help you get the right system for specific projects, please send us the following info to get quotation:
1. Dimension of solar panels(length*width*thickness)?
2. Quantity of solar panels?
3. Rooftop type and material: Flat roof or pitched roof, tile roof or tin roof or concrete roof?
4. For flat roof: Your favorite installation tilt angle?
5. Any requirements about wind load and snow load?
6. For flat roof: Any minimum height requirement(distance from ground to panel)?
7. Panel array: How many rows*how many columns? If you have no idea about this, please send us installation site measurements(Length*width).
8. Panel orientation: Landscape or portrait? If you have no idea about this, we'll decide for you.
|Installation Site||tin/metal roof, tile roof, concrete roof, shingle roof, etc. rooftops|
|Inclination Angle||customized design / according to local conditions to ensure maximum power output|
|Wind Load||up to 60 m/s or customized|
|Snow Load||1.5 KN/m2 or customized|
|PV Modules||any type of PV moduels|
|Module Orientation||horizontal / vertical|
|Materials||anodized aluminum 6005-T5|
|hot-dip galvanized steel (Q235)|
|Environment||can work under heavy snow,typhoon, earthquake, salt-laden air etc.locations|
|Color||silvery or black|
|Warranty||10years warranty; 25years service life|
|Package||carton and wooden|